Can you feel it?
At Rogers Memorial Hospital Foundation, it’s a flutter of hope before springing into action. We are on a mission to raise support that will help advance treatment, education, advocacy and research on behalf of children, teens and adults with mental health or addiction challenges.
Change starts here. For you. For me. And for the one-in-four people who will struggle with a mental health disorder this year.
Theresa was born a happy child, but she wasn’t always happy with her looks. In 8th grade, her attempt to lose a few pounds got out of control quickly. Her parents tried everything to help, but she continued to slip away. Then, they found Rogers, and they watched as their happy child slowly came back to them, piece by piece.
- reduce stigma by giving a voice to recovery,
- provide free treatment for families in need,
- influence the course of mental health through research and outcome studies,
- ensure accessibility to the latest technology, and
- build facilities that instill dignity and respect to those brave enough to speak up and seek help.
Can you feel it? It’s an aching need for change that is getting stronger by the minute, growing deeper into our hearts and minds until we can no longer ignore it.
Please, will you help us save more lives this year than ever before?
Join us by making a year-end, tax-deductible gift to Rogers Foundation. Together, we can continue to make change happen!