As we round the corner to 2023, our thoughts turn to the many opportunities for mental health and addiction recovery made possible because of the generosity of like-minded and passionate friends of Rogers Foundation.
This year, we moved the needle toward recovery, tackled barriers to care, and restored lives. Here’s how:
- More than 50 research studies are being conducted at Rogers Research Center within three key areas: artificial intelligence/predictive analytics, treatment enhancement, and genetics.
- 2,500 days of free care were given to children, teens and adults whose limited resources would have prevented them from getting the appropriate level and length of care they needed for recovery.
- A new clinic in Denver, Colorado, opened, marking the 10th state in which we offer services.
- Three on-staff Chaplains and one spiritual care intern made more than 6,000 spiritually focused contacts with patients who wished to explore their faith as a component to recovery.
- A Canine Assisted Intervention (CAI) program was launched as a complement to our traditional evidence-based therapies.
- The Angel Fund covered countless personal needs of our families, such as travel assistance, cost of living support, clothing, school supplies, and so much more.
These are just a few examples of the life-changing activities happening at Rogers Foundation.
But, there is still so much more to do! Will you please help us continue this important work in 2023 by making a year-end gift to Rogers Foundation?
Together, let’s build a future in which mental health and wellness thrive. Please donate.
Wishing you a Happy New Year,